Excellent three star hotel in Mumbai for Business Travellers

I love Mumbai and traveling to Mumbai for work or pleasure is always enjoyable. Recently my company had planned an annual client meeting in Kohinoor Elite, an excellent three star hotel in Mumbai. Heard a lot about this hotel but never been here actually, to be honest I was a little apprehensive about the hotel, but when I actually went there I realised I was in prejudice. 

After my recent experience, I can say that Kohinoor Elite hotel is one of the best hotels in Bandra Kurla. (It stands as per its name, it’s meant for Elites! I along with my colleague was accommodated in the Kohinoor Elite Double Room. The room had all the basic amenities and the hotel associates were all very efficient and hardworking .The rooms were dedicatedly designed to give us a breather after the packed day! They have an all-day dining restaurant where the buffet was so rich in taste, yet so very healthy! All the staffs in the restaurant were very hospitable and were of much help during the work-hours and off work too. But, the aspect that amazed me most was their well-equipped conference hall. The meetings ran very smoothly and there was not a single fault.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for the same fulfilling stay as me. It is easily accessible from Mumbai international and domestic airport. It has a great value for money, and the best part is an uninterrupted sleep you get after a long day

No comments:

Post a Comment