Absolutely delightful Hotel in Bandra Kurla

hotels in kurla
Planning an office conference can be so tricky- the logistics are a real headache! So when the job of hunting for a venue for an out-of-town conference was handed to me- I was pretty sure I was going to be browsing hotel websites and meeting rooms in Mumbai all day!

Thankfully, it wasn’t as bad as I’d thought- I found the perfect fit in a couple of minutes on Google. There were only a few of us travelling to Mumbai- it was a client meeting and we were planning to have a few folks from the head office join us through a web conference.

I zeroed in on Kohinoor Elite for its proximity to the international and domestic airports. I called and confirmed our requirements and was assured that everything would be taken care of.

The pros: Complimentary airport transfers to and from the airport and free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Also, four pieces of laundry per day is included in the room package!

My colleagues and I had a great time- the conference went off smoothly and we got the new client account, so we went down to the bar to celebrate. Nice ambiance and very well-stocked.

We had nice, authentic Konkani cuisine for dinner at the restaurant and went to bed-happy and satisfied!

I would definitely recommend this place- and I hope our next meeting is in Aamchi Mumbai, so that I don’t have to browse a hundred different websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment